Survivor Tanoth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survivor Tanoth

Survivor Tanoth Srbija Online Game Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesТражиРегиструј сеПриступи

On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
АуторПорука
paimaiju
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Број порука : 2
Registration date : 15.12.2008

On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Empty
ПорукаНаслов: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.   On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.
Назад на врх Go down
odecy
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Број порука : 6
Registration date : 16.12.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re:   On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 am

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database ofgame products with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.
Назад на врх Go down
odecy
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Број порука : 6
Registration date : 16.12.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re :   On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 am

Hi ,
Post your gamer griefs and rants on the Game Griefs | Grief Videos | Call of Duty 2 Griefs
Назад на врх Go down
jordengeorgia
Lost Soul
Lost Soul

Број порука : 16
Registration date : 09.05.2009

ПорукаНаслов: Re: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.   On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 am

Hello,
An online game is a game played over some form of computer network. This almost always means the Internet or equivalent technology, but games have always used whatever technology was current: modems before the Internet, and hard wired terminals before modems. The expansion of online gaming has reflected the overall expansion of computer networks from small local networks to the Internet and the growth of Internet access itself. Online games can range from simple text based games to games incorporating complex graphics and virtual worlds populated by many players simultaneously. Many online games have associated online communities, making online games a form of social activity beyond single player games.

thanks!!

ПорукаНаслов: Re: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.   On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions. Icon_minitime

Назад на врх Go down

On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1